Sunday 15 November 2015

About Me

About Me;

My name is Kitty and I am a 28 year old business owner, designer, mother, fiancee and Sylvanian crazy nutter!! In September 2015 my Sylvanian Families obsession began to the extreme level! We had already got a few Sylvanians in our house but little did I know that this was going to be a huge obsession that would take over the entire house! I had Sylvanians when I was younger and LOVED them. I wish I had kept them all now as I had many of the originals including various houses, harvester restaurant, mole family & many more.

Collecting Sylvanian Families is great fun as it means me and my youngest daughter Jasmine can do something together that combines fun, collecting and of course shopping! Together we are both enjoying setting up little scenes for them all, creating dioramas and taking pictures of them all.

My blog is our collecting journey, stories, bargain finds and everything Sylvanian related really!

Would love to make some new friends who also love Sylvanians, so please do get in touch :)

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment